Flexibility. Reliability. Growth opportunities.
At API, you are part of an exceptional team of healthcare professionals providing excellence in services to those they serve.
Joining API as you pursue your career ambitions means joining with a leading provider of healthcare services. It means becoming part of a team that is dedicated to offering the best in quality, reliability, and value of care. It means enjoying unmatched flexibility of assignments to balance your work with your personal life and responsibilities. It means working with a financially strong, stable company with vast centralized resources to support its services and personnel. It means doing what you love to do—in the way that works for you.
API’s reputation of excellence is reflected in the flexibility and opportunities it extends to its healthcare professionals. Carefully matching your skills and interests to the needs of our clients, API ensures a successful healthcare-client relationship resulting in better delivery of care and services and a more rewarding experience for you.
Through our vast network of health settings, API is able to offer career opportunities in a variety of settings.
Other significant benefits include the following:
- Flexibility and Control of Your Own Schedule
- Flexibility of Geographic Location
- 24/7/365 Days Area Access to a Staffing Coordinator
- Strong, Reliable, and Financially Stable Company
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Accumulated Vacation Time
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Continuing Education Credits
- CPR Training
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Liability Insurance & Workman’s Compensation Coverage (*Dentists Must Carry Their Own Malpractice Insurance)
- Flu Shots
We are currently seeking exceptional health care professionals:
- Medical Professionals
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurse Care/Case Managers (RNs)
- Registered Nursing Assistants (NARs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLTs)
- Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs)
- Medical Clerical/Receptionists
- Dental Professionals
- Dentists (DDS)
- Dental Therapists (DTs)
- Dental Hygienists (DHs)
- Licensed Dental Assistants (LDAs)
- Dental Clerical/Receptionists
Explore your job opportunities and join API’s team of excellence in healthcare services.
Call API at 952-832-5101 (Edina) or 651-227-1516 (St. Paul).